Renters | Hilb Group

Even Renters Need Protection Against Loss and Liability

Homeowners are required to carry insurance, but many renters aren’t. That can be a costly oversight: if you rent an apartment or house, you are still potentially subject to property loss and liability claims. Renter’s insurance protects against these risks.

It covers physical damage losses that could occur to your owned contents, and liability insurance for personal and premises exposures. Many optional add-ons are available to add or increase coverage for unusual or valuable possessions.

A licensed Hilb Group Personal Lines broker will assess your exposures, explain the coverage options and deliver a competitively priced policy.

* These fields are required.

Related products